Account receivable / invoice factoring
Invoice factoring is the immediate injection of cash against value of outstanding invoices. Also known as account receivable factoring, invoices are raised up to 90% of the invoice value is released within 24 hours, the remaining 10% is paid, less a small service fee, once invoice factoring payment is received from the customer.
- With invoice factoring the business has access to an ongoing supply of cash linked to sales.
- Management of sales ledger by chasing and collecting outstanding invoice payments from customers on businesses behalf.
- Preparation and sending out statements, telephoning customers, and payment collection.
- Maintaining dedicated accounts of transactions.
Exactly the same as account receivable factoring but everything is confidential.
- Confidential sales ledger management service.
- Chase and collect outstanding invoice payments in businesses name.
- Preparation and sending out branded company statements.
- Telephone all customers in company’s name .
Exactly the same as account receivable factoring but additionally:
- Added bad debt protection.
This provides peace of mind that the company gets paid even in the event of a customer’s insolvency or inability to pay.
Helps businesses to develop overseas profitability with confidence.
- Immediate injection of cash against value of outstanding export invoices.
- Remove hassle of dealing with overseas customers, by chasing and collecting outstanding payment from companies overseas customers.
- Company can decide whether to use in-house multilingual team or worldwide.
Our guide to;