XL Business Finance
Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on LinkedIn

Invoice discounting

Invoice discounting, Confidential invoice discounting, Manchester, Cheshire, Lancashire UK

Invoice discounting can improve your cash flow by providing an immediate injection of cash against the value of your outstanding invoices.You are given up to 90% of the value of your outstanding invoices. The remaining 10% is paid to you once your customers pay their invoices. Through invoice discounting, you retain control of your collections process. Your business has access to an ongoing supply of cash which grows in line with your sales. You would have 24-hour Internet access to keep track of payments received and the amount of funding available to you. Your customers make payments via a specialist bank account.

Is your business suitable for invoice discounting?

Ideally your business needs to be turning over in excess of £0.5 million per annum and trading profitably in order to qualify for an invoice discounting service.

Confidential invoice discounting

Basically confidential invoice discounting is the same facility as an invoice discounting facility but it is offered confidentially so your customers are unaware of a factors involvement. Confidential invoice discounting provides an immediate injection of cash against the value of your outstanding invoices. You are given up to 85% of the value of your outstanding invoices. The remaining 15% will be paid to you once your customers pay their invoices. Your business has access to an ongoing supply of cash that grows in line with your sales. With a confidential invoice discounting service you would have 24-hour Internet access so you can keep track of payments received and the amount of funding available to you. Your customers make payments against their invoices via a specialist bank account.

Is your business suitable for Confidential invoice discounting?

Ideally your business needs to be turning over in excess of £0.5 million per annum and trading profitably in order to qualify for a confidential invoice discounting service.

Our guide to;

Invoice Discounting

Invoice Discounting

 

 

See also:

Factoring

Trade Finance

Invoice factoring

 

 

<< Back to Cash flow finance