XL Business Finance provide payroll finance and other cash flow finance. It is a well-known fact, that lack of cash flow plays a significant part in holding back the growth of small and medium sized businesses. It’s not that you don’t have a steady and reliable income. It’s just that some customers don’t pay as promptly as they should. And, of course, the one payment that must be met each week or month is the payroll. We offer you payroll finance, another way to fund your payroll, giving your business much greater freedom to grow.
Unsecured Payroll finance
We offer unsecured funding for company payroll, PAYE and NI. We give you 60 days rolling credit on your monthly payroll, with a provision to allow for growth in payroll.
What makes this different from other finance?
- No personal guarantees are required from company directors.
- There are no restrictions to using this finance to fund your payroll while you continue to use other financing services such as factoring, invoice discounting and overdrafts.
- You can switch it on and off whenever you like.
- It gives you up to 60 days credit instantly.
Do you qualify?
If you can answer yes to the following questions, then you will probably qualify:
- Do you have a trading history of 3 or more years?
- Is your annual turnover more than £1,000,000?
- Do you have more than 5 employees?
Use us to fund your payroll. Click here to find out more.