Asset finance leasing - XL Business finance
XL Business Finance Blog » Blog Archive » Invoice Factoring for a new start business

Invoice Factoring for a new start business

In the current economic climate it is still just as difficult for a new start  business to obtain any sort of funding. As a general rule of thumb in order to be eligible for funding from a high street bank or finance company you must have been trading for at least 3 years, be profitable, provide a good old business plan, provide inside leg measurements and of course they will need your wife and kids as security. Hey and what about the EFG funding. Does anyone know a business who has managed to secure any EFG  funding?  The good news invoice factoring is probably the  easiest form of finance available for any new start business. And that includes asset finance of which are bloody experts!

Invoice factoring which enables a business to raise cash against unpaid invoices will provide most new start business with the ability to trade within the most difficult period of any new start business. As a business raises an invoice a factoring facility will provide up to 90% of your cash immediately. When your customer pays your invoice to your factoring company they will repay the remaining 10%  of your invoice less any charges.  As a new start business you will only be offered factoring which will also provide a full credit control service and depending on the spread of your customers you may be able to obtain non recourse factoring which will offer credit insurance. It is even relatively easy to obtain funding if you adverse credit. The best plan of action here would be to be fully open in your dealings as it is better to get all those skeletons out in one go.

XL Business can help you choose the appropriate factoring company for your business. How we guide you to the right factoring company will depend on your location, the expected turnover and the particular sector of your business. Please will free to give us a call to discuss your own requirements.

Tags: ,

Comments are closed.


 
 
 

XL Business Finance Ltd is a privately owned and independent business financing company with established links to many of the UK's leading finance houses. XL Business Finance provides a viable alternative to high street banks that lack the flexibility and imagination to provide a solution to most business users requirements. XL Business Finance can provide a full range of business financing solutions and we ensure a high level of customer service and pride ourselves on quick decisions. Our independent status will ensure any offer of funding and asset finance leasing is best suited to our customer’s needs.

XL Business Finance, Eaton Place Business Centre, 114 Washway Road, Sale, Cheshire M33 7RF UK.

 

Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds, Preston, Sheffield, Stoke, Merseyside, Lancashire, Cheshire, Staffordshire