XL Business Finance
Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on LinkedIn

Invoice Finance/Invoice Financing

Invoice Finance, Invoice Finance, Factoring, Invoice discounting

Looking for control over your working capital?

Invoice financing and invoice finance provide an opportunity for growth within businesses by giving control over working capital. Business funds can be tied up in unpaid invoices; Invoice financing has provided a solution by establishing itself as a necessary and viable alternative to bank overdrafts. These can be inflexible, often inadequate and can be withdrawn at a moments notice.

Invoice financing provides an immediate injection of cash of up to 90% of your unpaid invoices. The remaining 10% is paid to you when your customer pays your invoice.

Which form of invoice financing is best for you?

There are varying forms of invoice finance however there are two main products. Despite both being forms of debtor finance they are very different.

These products are known as INVOICE DISCOUNTING and FACTORING.

Invoice discounting

This form of invoice financing is suitable for larger businesses that have adequate systems and procedures that are necessary to be eligible for such funding.

Invoice Discounting can either be confidential or non confidential however the credit control is left in the hands of the business.

Not all invoice discounting companies offer the same products and services. XL Business Finance can provide an independent and free assessment.


This form of invoice finance is suitable for any business wishing to outsource its credit control as well as business not suitable for invoice discounting.

Factoring includes credit control as part of the service and is usually provided in a non confidential manner.

There are number of variations available within the market place and as ever different finance companies provide different levels of service.

Again not all factoring companies provide the same level of service. XL Business Finance can provide and independent and free assessment.

Please do not hesitate to call XL Business Finance. We can help you source the most appropriate funding for your business.




See also;

Trade Finance

Invoice discounting



<< Back to cash flow finance



XL Business Finance providing invoice financing/invoice finance across Cheshire, UK including Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds, Preston, Sheffield, Stoke, Merseyside, Lancashire and Staffordshire